We have been servicing the woodworking industry and assisting clients grow their business for over 10 years. At First 2 Finance we provide financing options that allow you to acquire the equipment essential for your business to operate efficiently whist at the same time allowing you to preserve your capital for future growth.
We are often recommended by suppliers and Vendors within the industry. They know we will source the most suitable, tailored finance solution for their customers.
Whether you’re considering upgrading your heavy duty band saw, want to finance a new work vehicle or simply want more information on the benefits of financing your next purchase, call us for a “no pressure” chat about your particular situation.
With over 10 years’ experience and hundreds of loans written, it pays to stick with those that know the industry well.
Great rates and Fast approvals
At First 2 Finance we source funds from Australia’s leading banks and financial lending institutions. We have accreditation with numerous financiers and access to very competitive rates. Loans are usually approved within 24 hours.
We offer a range of flexible finance options including:
Benefits of financing with First 2 Finance
Financing your new equipment can improve the efficiency of your business without any capital expenditure. Some of the reasons to consider financing your purchases with us include:
- Why pay in advance? – fixed monthly repayments with terms up to 5 years lets you pay off the equipment over time.
- More choice – there may be better interest rates available than those offered by your own bank
- High approval rate – securing finance has become more difficult yet we still have an approval rate of more than 90% for client applications
- Quick turn around times – why spend weeks waiting for a bank to process your application, we aim to have your finance approved within 24 hours.
- Look to the future – we understand our clients’ needs and as your business grows, we will be there to assist you.
- Experienced and Reliable – With over 10 years’ experience and hundreds of loans written, it pays to stick with those that know the industry well.
Quick and Professional
“Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you did on my behalf to get my application approved. You handled my endless questions with grace, put up with me bouncing scenarios off you and listened to me chatter in between. Added to that you processed my application quickly and professionally. What else could I have asked for? When I need equipment finance again, I’ll be in touch.”
Kelly-Anne Horne, Tasmania
For a helpful, “no pressure” discussion about your particular situation please contact us on
(02) 8012 1363 or email email@example.com.